By Jessica J. Lehr, KPA CTP
Spring is finally here! It’s time to explore the outdoors with your dog - hands free!
We’ve introduced the hands free dog leash system to our shop and we are excited to share some of its uses and benefits! Here are 10 of them:
1. Free up your hands to access your wallet and carry purchases while shopping with your dog.
2. Use both hands to push and navigate your baby stroller while walking your dog. Pick up and carry your little one as needed, without struggling with your dog's leash.
3. Carry your water bottle, dog toys, and clean up after your dog on walks and hikes without having to hang onto a leash.
4. Keep your arms moving at the counter balance intended for your run while using the hands free leash. Make your outdoor workout more productive and enjoyable for you and your four-legged partner.
5. Ensure a faster, more effective path to polite walking behavior by using a hands free leash system. Eliminate unintentional and aversive "leash pops" and oppositional reflex pulling.
6. Keep your new puppy connected to you and out of trouble, while simultaneously showing them the "ropes" of leash training indoors before taking it on the road.
7. It’s a matter a physics. The hands freeleash is connected to your waist, your center of gravity, where you are less likely to topple over.
8. It's safer. Your dog can take off if a hand-held leash slips your grasp or isn't tied securely to a tree at a park. A hands-free clips securely in place, and features a quick release for emergency use.
9. Keep your hands free for those “clickable” moments and ready for treat delivery during training. Learn more about clicker training.
10. Dog tested and trainer approved!